Healthy Weight Loss Program
We have in house nutritionist to design your personalize meal plan, combine with light body training and the latest infrared amethyst heating blanket to help you loss weight in a healthy way in no time
- Combine meal plan with our nutrition and body trainer to help lose weight in a healthy way.
- No more yoyo dieting
Holistic Weight Loss – Course Outline
Aim: To educate and focus on eating healthily and exercising, combined with the use of an infrared blanket to lose weight in a healthy and holistic way
If you’re looking to lose weight, or you’re talking to groups of people who want to, the best message is that the healthiest type of weight loss is slow and sustained. Crash diets do not work, because they’re not sustainable and as soon as someone begins eating normally once more, the weight will soon creep back on.
Learn how to combine healthy eating, weight loss and the use of an infrared blanket to lose weight healthily and holistically!
Part 1 – Eating for Weight Loss
- Learn from a qualified nutritionist the different food groups and how a balanced diet is best for weight loss
- Learn the difference between macronutrients (protein, fat and carbohydrate) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals)
- Protein – lean protein sources are best for keeping you fuller for longer, including lean red meat, chicken and turkey breast, white fish, lentils, chickpeas and beans
- Goof fats – the body needs some fat, even if you’re on a diet – good fats include omega 3 fatty acids from oily fish, walnuts and linseeds and unsaturated fats from olive oil, peanut butter and avocadoes
- Carbohydrates – processed white carbs such as white rice, pasta and bread are out, and healthy whole grain carbs such as brown rice, pasta and bread are in!
Around half of each meal should be made up of fresh fruits and vegetables
Part 2 – Exercise for Weight Loss
- Learn from a qualified fitness trainer how exercise is good for fat loss but also for the production of lean muscle mass and strong bones and joints
- Exercise should be a combination of high impact cardio such as jogging/running or cycling plus low impact resistance training such as weight bearing exercise for example weight lifting or body weight exercises such as squats and lunges
- Learn how lifting weights will tone and won’t cause you to bulk up if you don’t want to!
- Everyone should aim for around 150 minutes of cardio exercise a week, when the heart is pumping and you’re out of breath to the point when speaking is difficult. This can be split into three, half hour sessions
- We should all also incorporate two half an hour sessions of weight bearing exercise a week
Part 3 – Infrared Blanket to help Support Weight Loss
- Learn how an infrared sauna blanket can help weight loss as part of a healthy lifestyle along with plenty of exercise and healthy food
- Learn that there is no magic bullet to weight loss, just a healthy mind set and a determination to make losing weight part of a normal, healthy lifestyle
You might be egliable to apply for weight loss grant from government.
Ask us how