Post Botox treatment
- Remain upright (no lying down or bending over) for 4 hours.This will prevent Botox from tracking into the orbit of your eye and causing drooping eyelid.
- The treatment area may be gently washed 4 hoursafter treatment, avoiding aggressive scrubbing or rubbing.
- Avoid make up for the treatment area for 4 hours after treatment.
- On the day of treatment do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, vigorous exercise, and hot showers/baths. This will keep the Botox in the injected area.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol for 24 hours to avoid bruises.
- It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Botox.
- Botox will last approximately 2-3 months at first. However, if you maintain your treatment appointments with the frequency recommended, the duration of each treatment result may last longer than four months.
Post Dermal Filler Treatment
- Do not do any aerobic exercise for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Do not consume excessive alcohol or salt for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Try to avoid sun beds and saunas for 3-4 days after the procedure.
- Do not receive facial/ laser treatments or microdermabrasionfor at least 10 days.
- Try to sleep face up for the two nights following your treatment.
- After filler is injected, you may be bruised, or feel tiny bumps or swelling.This will all go down in time and you will feel the full effect of filler in about two weeks.
- To minimize bruising and swelling, avoid the use of: Vitamin E, Green Tea, Fish Oil, Aspirin and Advil until all bruising and swelling have resolved.
- Use Tylenol for discomfort. Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling.
- It is normal to feel ‘firmness’ in your injection area for the first several days after treatment. Over time, the area will soften, leaving a soft natural looking result.
- We will massage the areas treated thoroughly straight after the treatment, but you can do some gentle massage at home during the next 24 hours.
- After Lip Filler, avoid hot drink. Use an ice pack on/off throughout the first day or two and keep head elevated while sleeping to minimize swelling and bruising.